Friday 8 May 2015

Winter Lights.

Top, Jeans & Heels - Mr Price | Handbag- Forever New |
Coat (later on) - Woolworths



Who said winter had to be all dark and gloomy? I have been loving seeing all these light pastel colours in stores lately in time for winter! In the past, my closet use to be stocked with mainly dark clothing and I must admit I was getting a bit bored with it. So with the new colours coming in just in time for winter, you can bet that my winter closet has been restocked with some winter brights and lights! Definitely more excited to wear all the new lighter coloured clothes! (and bring more lighter outfits to you!)

These pair of highwaisted jeans have quickly become a staple in my closet for both winter and summer! I just can’t seem to take them off! This along with another pair or so has been the only pairs I have been grabbing lately! So much so that I am afraid people will start to think that this is the only pair of jeans that I have! Which is definitely not the case! I have just been loving pairing it with everything lately beacuse it is so versatile and makes every outfit look great!

This top is definitely a favourite of mine for the winter! I saw it on the Mr Pricewebsite and I knew I just had to have it! Not only because of the print but because I was updating my winter wardrobe and this was a colour that just needed to be added! But let’s just talk about how cute the print is?!?! I mean c’mon! Doesn’t it remind you of the Coco Chanel No.5 logo? A little bit right?? Well I fell in love with it instantly and it just matches with everything and makes any outfit feel a bit more romantic and soft.

Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment