Monday 4 May 2015

Another Monochrome Monday!


Leather Jacket, Jeans, Top, & Accessories - Mr Price |
Shoes - Spoilt Girls | Handbag – Colette Hayman |
Watch – Michael Kors

It’s Monday today. And what makes it even bleaker is that it’s a FIVE day week! Wow! When last did you have to prepare yourself for a five day week?!

Well to start you off on a more positive note and to help get you through this week, I have put together a little monochrome outfit. I actually wore this outfit to the Michael Buble’ concert a while back and was able to snap some shots, but they apparently slipped through the cracks and I couldn’t find them! But I did (thank goodness!) and here I am! Hehe.

In my previous post I wore these exact same jeans, so this is another way that you could wear them for a more biker chic look. A leather jacket is a complete MUST in every wardrobe. It is an investment. A garment that can be worn all year round as it is not season specific and it will just give that outfit that extra “umph” that it needs!

I, myself, like to go for leather jackets that have zip detail and not a lot of studs. For me, it makes the leather jacket a little more timeless, and I prefer not giving something a deadline so that it can be carried though to the next season.


Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!


Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love
The Looi Look.

xxx






1 comment: