Monday 18 May 2015

Black & White Mondays...


Sleeveless Blazer & Boots - Legit | T-shirt, Jeans & Necklace - Mr Price |
Hat- Factorie | Handbag – Forever New | Bracelet – Lovisa |
Watch – Michael Kors | Sunglasses – Dolce & Gabbana


Another black and white Monday! And its getting a little more black and white with exams approaching. It means time is a little more strained and I am a lot more stressed! Anyways, enough about my varsity woes and onto the outfit.

I have been looking for a sleeveless blazer for a long time! Especially one that won’t break the bank! I saw this one from Legit, it was for a reasonable price and the quality was actually really good (for the price)! It has lining inside and the material is of quite a good standard. With some faux leather trimmings along the back collar and the pockets, it gave the blazer a much more modern edge to it. No questions asked, I had to buy it!

I wanted to build a look around the blazer. It is already quite an edgy and modern piece already so I paired it with an all-white ensemble underneath to bring it out a bit more (the rip in the jeans just added to the edge of the outfit). I added the fedora, some edgy accessories and peep toe boots to add a little more edge to the look.

Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx







1 comment:

  1. Ooh, love the sleeveless blazer!! Did you find it at Legit recently?

    ReplyDelete