Friday 1 May 2015

That Parka Swag.

Parka Jacket, Top, Jeans & Chain - Mr Price | Heels - Legit | Handbag - Forever New


The parka jacket has become a staple during these coolers months. Something light enough to throw over and keep you warm when the weather is a bit chillier outside, but not too thick that it feels like you will melt.


I have seen so many in the stores lately and they come in an array of colours as well. Therefore you could get it in a more girly pastel pink or the utility colour of green. I decided to stick to the traditional military colour of a parka jacket being army green.

I feel as if it makes a look feel more relaxed because it’s not a coat or jacket that is too dressy. Easily worn to keep me warm at varsity or on the weekends when I feel like dressing it up with a pair of heels.
This season is all about layering up, and it is so simple to do with a parka jacket which can be thrown over simply anything for an endless effortless look.


Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!
Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.
xxx








2 comments: