Friday 15 May 2015

A Neutral Winter OOTD


Coat – Forever New | Jeans & Heels – Mr Price |
Handbag – Colette by Colette Hayman |
Fedora - Factorie


Lately I have been enjoying a lighter colour palette for winter as opposed to the dark and gloomy ones. I just feel that winter itself is already a season most people don’t look forward to because of the cold, and the weather itself is dark and dreary, so why should our clothes be as well. Lighten up the season a bit by adding some light and softer colours to it. It just makes it more inviting!

I don’t actually enjoy winter, but I do love the fashion! And with the softer pastels making its way through, I’m definitely looking more forward to it now!



The past few days have been quite windy and even though the sun was shining, it still wasn’t strong enough to block out the chill. With days like this I like to throw a light coat on. Light but warm enough to keep the chills away and not too heavy that I will feel the need to take it off. This Forever New trench coat is my ultimate favourite for days like this! The material is really light and not bulky at all (I’m saving the heavy duty coats for much colder days!) and the colour is right up my ally!

I added my fedora to make the outfit a little less formal and structured as it adds a bit of playfulness to it.

Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment