Friday 29 May 2015

Casual Chic.

Shirt, Jeans & Heels - Mr Price | Handbag - Colette by Colette Hayman |
Hat – Factorie | Watch – Michael Kors



I have been feeling a little under the weather lately. I think with exams around the corner and the climate fluctuating, it hasn’t really helped either.

So this week I opted to wear something that will help uplift my spirits. I find that when you dress well, and put some effort into how you look (especially when you’re not feeling all that well), it helps to make yourself feel better. Even though you may not feel 100%, at least you look 100% and put together! And that in turn will help to make you feel much better!

Today I opted to wear something blue, but still casual. The colour blue is associated with a relaxed and confident feeling. Something about it is quite calming to the eyes. So because I wasn’t feeling all that energetic, I needed something calming and soothing but still something to lift my spirits.

I love this combo together, white and a light chambray denim shirt, mixed in with some neutrals. I felt that it was a very minimal, casual chic outfit.

Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment