Wednesday 4 February 2015

Aqua Love.



Bag - Steve Madden | Camisole & Heels - Mr Price | Jeans - Levi's | Watch - Michael Kors |
Ring – Sass Diva




I have been UH-BSESSED with the colour aqua since young already. IT"S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! Sounds silly but it started with a Crayola colouring pencil, and the name on it was "Aqua". So I'm not really phased what other people call it these days, teel, turquoise etc, to me it'll always be "Aqua".  It's practically one of my favourite colours! And only recently it's made a splash into the fashion industry! Whereas before, it was so hard to come by. I'm not complaining though!  
Okay, I'll stop rambling and get straight into my outfit :)

I have been DYING to blog about this Steve Madden bag my boyfriend bought me last Valentine’s Day! But each time I had worn it out, we were either rushing and didn’t have time to snap some pics, or because I hadn’t started my blog as yet. 
 I had been lusting after a bag this colour for some time before he bought it for me! So it definitely deserved it's own post!


The other night, when Kevin and I went out to dinner with some friends, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to snaps some shots. 


This outfit was nothing over the top, I kept it pretty smart-casual with the light jeans and heels. I decided to keep the entire outfit light, by pairing it with a cream camisole and aqua coloured heels. I just loved the combination. And how everything complimented my bag! It just all seemed to come together quite nicely.  



Let me know what you think of my casual outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)


Thank you all for reading :)


 I hope that everyone is having an amazing day! 

Muchos Love


The Looi Look


xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment