Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines Day



Lace Bodysuit - Threads | Skirt - Mr Price | Shoes - Legit | Handbag - Forever 21 |
Watch - Michael Kors

Happy Valentines Day to all my readers! I hope that today was spent in an abundance of love and happiness with your significant other!

My day started off fantastically! Kev left a beautiful arrangement of my Valentines present in my bedroom. I was definitely spoiled rotten by him!
After exchanging and opening presents, we went on a picnic to the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens. Needlees to say it was PACKED! But we managed to find a good spot, under some shade and not too many people surrounding us or passing by us. 
Kev really thought of everything! He even brought a half tent to provide extra shade just in case all the shady spots were taken!

After our romantic picnic, we came home to cook and share a romantic candlelit dinner together. 
Pesto pasta for dinner and home-made chocolate brownies for dessert.
Ended the night off on the couch together with an episode of Suits!
Today was definitely my kind of Valentines Day!

My outfit has a pop of red in celebration of Valentines Day with a little bit of lace to add some romance to the outfit.

Let me know what you think of my Valentines Day outfit and what you did on Valentines Day by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)


I hope everybody had a loving Valentines Day!


Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love


 











2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete