Wednesday 11 February 2015

Love Pink.

Pink Dress & Shoes - Mr Price | Handbag - Forever 21 SA | Necklace - Cotton On


I bought this handbag from Forever 21 when I was in Cape Town over December and have been dying to blog about it ever since! This is it's first appearance on my blog, actually this is the first Forever 21 item from my "haul" that day  on my blog! 
Haha okay, I totally went off topic there, those items are for another blog post all together! :)

Onto the outfit. In addition to my previous post, this is the second Valentines Day inspired look that I put together. 
Let's just speak about THIS COLOUR!!! It looks absolutely amazing on a hot, sunny day because the sun really brings out the colour and makes it pop!  
Pink is one of my favourite colours and this bright magenta pink dress is the perfect shade of pink for Valentines Day! It's fun, flirty, flowy, romantic and girly yet bold and classy at the same time! The flare of the dress really plays well with the romance and flirtiness of the dress.
Matched with my white court heels and handbag, it was a match made in heaven because the white really brought the colour of the dress out even more. 

I really loved this outfit! I think it's my favourite one of the lot! And I will probably land up wearing this on Valentines Day depending on what Kev and I decide to do. I think we are keeping it simple this year and I'm really looking forward to it especially it being on a Saturday! It means I get to spend the whole day with him :) 
I hope this outfit inspires some of you guys for your Valentines Day outfits :) 
What are your plans for Valentines Day this year?

Let me know what you think of my Valentines Day outfit and what you will be doing on Valentines Day by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)


 I hope that everyone is having an amazing day! 

 


Thank you all for reading :)




Muchos Love




The Looi Look



xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment