Monday 9 February 2015

Month Of Love.

Top, Skirt, Clutch & Shoes - Mr Price | Watch - Michael Kors | Belt - Vintage

This year is already flying by! Can you believe it's February already? Which means only one thing! It's the month of love! 
I do enjoy Valentines Day! But I do feel as though we shouldn't only express our love for our significant other on this day alone, but rather every other day as well. However, it is fun to embrace the day.

Seeing as it is the month of love, I decided to do a little Valentines Day Inspired look for those that do celebrate it and go all out :) 
This look is very flirty and feminine. I kept it ultra girly and soft with the pleated, white skirt and pastel pink tones. 

 The clutch was a no-brainer when I saw it at Mr Price! Pink and gold is one of my favourite combinations! And with the #Love on it I knew it would be a perfect match for a Valentines Day inspired look.

I bought this skirt at Mr Price and knew immediately it would be perfect for Valentines Day because it is fun and flirty due to it's length and pleats. Matched with a pastel pink basic tank and court heels, it was the perfect outfit for the day! 

Let me know what you think of my Valentines Day outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

 I hope that everyone is having an amazing day! 
 

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love


The Looi Look

xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment