Thursday 29 January 2015

Coral Crush.


Jumpsuit, Shoes  & Necklace- Mr Price | Clutch - Call It Spring | Watch Michael Kors |
Lipstick – Essence 01 Coral Calling | Lip Gloss – Catrice 110 Tangerine Tango



When I saw this jumpsuit and shoes on the Mr Price website, there was no question that I had to have them both! Practically love at first sight! 

If you have been reading my previous posts, you will know my absolute love for jumpsuits! They are an instant outfit without a fuss! And they can be easily dressed up or down with accessories or shoes. 

This jumpsuit came in two other colours, royal blue and black, and so having the obsession I have for them, I ordered them in every colour! And I don’t regret it one bit!



These shoes were a perfect match for this jumpsuit. Giving it a pop of colour and more “dressed up-casual” look to it.

I decided to keep with the “pop of colour” theme and paired the outfit with my coral clutch from Call It Spring and Mr Price necklace.



Paying attention to detail is important when pulling a look off. Such as lipstick. I am not saying you have to specially purchase lipsticks for your outfits, but if you do have it lying around somewhere, it does make a difference to add it as a part of the outfit.
  I am wearing Essence Coral Calling in 01 lipstick, topped with Catrice 110 Tangerine Tango lipgloss. Although this look would have gone perfect with a nude lip as well, I felt the Coral coloured lips pulled everything together and gave it those extra final touches!





Let me know what you think of my Coral Crush outfit and attention to details by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

Thank you all for reading :)

 I hope that everyone is having an amazing day!

The Looi Look

xxx
























2 comments:

  1. This look is super cute! Love this colour on you, hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Raylene! I can't tell you how much all the support and love means to me 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete