Wednesday 28 January 2015

Unleashing Joburg's BEST KEPT SECRET!





Known as Joburg’s  best kept secret, situated on 81 Rissik Street, 32 Clothing is a retail store offering a “treasure hunt shopping experience” on international clothing brands at discounted prices. Is this not something EVERY single girl wants to hear??? I know I do! So I think it was about time I unleashed the secret to my readers as promised from my previous post

A couple months back I had the privilege of attending the 32 Clothing launch (yes I have been MIA for that long! So this is a long awaited post!).
A treasure hunt shopping experience is what was delivered! With clothing racks stacked across the entire floor hosting an array of international brands such as Miss Sixty, GAP, Lee Cooper, Banana Republic and ZARA, I was definitely overwhelmed at first! First thought that went through my mind was “where do I start?!”. 

As the owner and founder of 32 Clothing Company, David Fine, describes “32 Clothing Company is establishing itself as the leading off-price clothing wholesaler and retailer for brand name apparel in South Africa. We are able to offer branded clothing at heavily discounted prices based on our unique procurement and merchandising programs.” Clothing is arranged in categories according to the season or if there is minor repairs or factory faults. 

And by “discounted prices” they don’t mean 20-25% off, they mean with a minimum of 60% and up to 80% off retail prices!!! Music to your ears is it not? Up to 80% off ZARA, Banana Republic etc?!? Yes please! I’ll definitely take it! So with that in mind our treasure hunt started. Scouring the racks, and meeting some amazing bloggers along the way, I managed to walk away with some pretty amazing items! My favourite had to have been the ZARA wedge mules I picked up for only R300!  (featured in my previous post )

32 Clothing definitely gave me a shopping experience never to be forgotten and treasure hunt experience like no other! Thank you David and 32 Clothing for giving me the opportunity to be apart of this experience. 

Follow them on Instagram: @32clothing
or
or  

Trust me, you will not be disappointed!


















Let me know what you think of 32 Clothing and your experience shopping there by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)
Thank you all for reading :)
 I hope that everyone is having an amazing day!
The Looi Look
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Hey loved the collection. I only prefer Mango clothing India which i shop from #Majorbrands. It is their unique collection that I am in love with.

    ReplyDelete