Friday 3 July 2015

Urban Styling...




Faux Leather Jacket & Polo-Neck Knitwear- Mr Price | Jeans - Forever 21|
Boots- Legit | Handbag – Forever New | Sunglasses – Ray-Ban




Hey Guys!

I’ve never been one for polo-necks. They always had the power to make me feel restricted for some very odd reason (generally I don’t like anything that close to and tightly wrapped around my neck) but this season I have been gravitating towards them! I love the chunkiness and the fact they have been keeping me so warm during the winter! They’re so versatile and easy to layer. Which is a huge plus for me!

I have spotted chunky knitwear everywhere this season and they come in all different colours and styles! But I managed to I pick this one up from Mr Price! The quality is really thick and the wool feels good. I have been immensely impressed with their knitwear this season! It seems they have stepped up their game and I’m not complaining! Large, chunky knitwear is a winter staple and a MUST HAVE this season!

 Light grey is a neutral colour which can easily be matched with anything in your wardrobe to create many different kinds of looks. Which is just perfect because you want to invest in clothes that will see you through not only one season! And I know I will definitely be wearing this gem next winter (and throughout this current winter too!).

What do you guys think of the knitwear this season?
Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day and managing to keep warm!

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment