Friday 10 July 2015

"Hobo"-Chic!


Jacket, Handbag & Shoes - Mr Price | Knitwear Top - Foschini |
Faux Leather Pants - Cotton On | Sunglasses - Ray-Ban


Hey Guys!

So I do know that the correct term is “boho” but whilst shopping Kevin and I overheard the cutest story a few weeks ago. A young lady ask her grandmother how she looked and her grandmother very innocently replied “you’re looking very hobo-chic today my dear!”. Oblivious to the fact that the term was “boho”, she said it with such defiance in her voice. I thought it was so adorable! Ever since that day, Kevin always refers to this kind of look as “hobo-chic”.

The term “boho” is the short term for “bohemian” and is a style in which is influenced by hippie and bohemian styles. Thus type of style includes pieces such as furry gilets, cropped jackets, sheepskin, baggy cardigans, fringe (anything), and fedora hats.

I have brought a little bit of that style in with my fringe handbag and faux-sheepskin, waterfall jacket. The tan colour of the jacket and shoes also adds to the look to make it more boho. Waterfall jackets and anything with fringe are a really hot trend right now. 

The minute I saw the jacket, handbag and shoes I knew I just had to have these items in my closet! A girl just cannot have enough jackets, handbags and shoes right???

Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day and managing to keep warm!

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment