Monday 20 April 2015

Monochome Mondays!


 
Skirt - Factorie (gifted) | Shirt - Mr Price | Hat - Cotton On |
Boots - Ackermans | Handbag - Colette by Colette Hayman |
Necklace - Zuri


Today brings the second instalment of a series of ideas I have been playing around with lately. Monochrome Mondays! I have decided to alternate Mondays with something else…. So you will have to stay tuned for the next instalment!

As I said in my previous post, not entirely new ideas as a whole but definitely new to my blog. They’re more of goals I have set for myself and my blog in order to bring more outfits to you, my readers!

Black and white being a go-to colour scheme of mine without even realising it sometimes, I thought “hey! Why not share my monochromatic outfits on my blog?”. It’s just a really simple and basic colour scheme suited for any occasion and time of day or season really. 

I had gotten my skirt as a birthday gift last year and decided to do an outfit post with it. We are still in that transition phase between seasons where I like to wear shorts on the bottom, something long on top and boots.
As the days are getting chillier, and the sun is becoming weaker, I decided to pair it with a long sleeve collared white shite from Mr Price. A collared white shirt is a basic and a MUST in every closet! It can be worn casually or in a more structured way. 
 
I feel as if a hat is a must for the upcoming winter months. They are an accessory that can spritz up any outfit! And it will definitely come in handy for any bad hair days this winter! I paired this look with my Cotton On hat and ankle boots, I feel it broke the structured look of the outfit by bringing a bit of a casual-boho look to it.

Let me know what you think this new idea and of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!
Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment