Friday 17 April 2015

Fashion Fridays!

Jumpsuit, Necklace & Bracelet - Mr Price | Handbag - Forever 21 | Heels - Legit



I have decided to start a series called Fashion Fridays! Yes!!! You know what that means right? That every Friday I will be posting an outfit! J I have been playing around with some ideas lately, kind of like setting goals for myself and my blog. With varsity being so hectic and demanding, I have been struggling to balance everything and keep being consistent on my blog. Which I feel is really unfair to you guys! 


Okay, now onto the other juicy bits… my outfit! If you have seen and read some of my other posts, you will see how much I love a good jumpsuit because (and you’ve guessed it!) it’s so versatile and an instant outfit without the hassle! 


I love this particular one because it can be dressed up for a formal event or down for casual drinks. The material makes it really versatile and easy to wear it either way. The colour is a bright cobalt blue which also helps with its versatility. And it was even better because it looks very similar to the jumpsuits that were being sold at Truworths, but for the fraction of the price! Who doesn’t love a good bargain right? I know for one I definitely won’t turn that down!


I kept it quite day time appropriate with my heeled sandals and a sling handbag.

If I wanted to change this into a formal outfit for a formal evening event, I would easily just swap out the shoes for some court heels and a clutch. And voila! Two outfits with one item of clothing! 


Let me know what you think this new idea and of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)

I hope everybody is having an amazing day!
Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment