Tuesday 7 October 2014

"Simplicity Is The Keynote Of All True Elegance"

Jumpsuit - Legit Fashions | Wedge Shoes - Kelso by Edgars | Felt Hat - Cotton On |
Handbag - Colette by Colette Hayman | Watch - Michael Kors |
Sunglasses - Prada from Sunglass Hut | Bangles - Zuri Jewellery |
Necklace - Foschini | Ear-rings - Mr Price. 
  
 
Firstly this has got to be one of my MOST favourite quotes from the Queen herself,  Coco Chanel! I absolutely adore this quote because it has many hidden meanings to it depending on how you decipher it.
 
For me, this quote does not have to only relate to your image but also to our everyday lives such as everyday conversation to spraying on your favourite perfume to shopping!
My motto is "If it looks good on you it doesn't matter where its from or what brand it is or isn't. The secret is in how you style it!". It has been my Holy Grail since I started becoming accustomed to fashion and style. If I see something that I like, or something that looks good on me, I will buy it! I have never been one that will spend R1000s to look good, anybody that knows me will tell you this. The difference lies in how you style your pieces, that will set you apart. Thus keeping it simple and yet still managing to always look elegant! :)
 

Le Jumpsuit

One of this seasons HOTTEST trends right now is LE JUMPSUIT! and I must say I LOVE IT! They are a definite MUST HAVE this season!
Not only are they so easy and effortless, they still manage to make one look so stylish and chic! Just slip it on and you are ready to go! :)
This orange one in particular has got to be one of my all time FAVES! I purchased it from Legit last Summer and it is still one of my go-to pieces for summer. The material is simply perfect because its not too heavy. Dressed with heels or sandals, it can be worn to a formal or informal event and you will have everyone asking you where you got it from ;).
 
I have paired my jumpsuit with a nude/tan pair of Kelso wedge heels and my tan felt hat from Cotton On to give a bit of a casual-chic look. My NEW nude Colette Hayman Ariana Tote was the obvious choice for this outfit.
 I just have to say I have been on the HUNT for a nude tote for a while now! I had been on the Colette Hayman website and had seen this one and the Nadine Tote. Unfortunately the Nadine had seemed to be sold out everywhere in Jo'burg. So there was no question that this one was simply meant to be! :)
I am quite fussy when it comes handbags, so I had to look for one that would suit every criteria and this one did JUST THAT! It was the perfect shade of nude and the perfect style for me and so I HAD TO buy it!
 
I also accessorized this outfit with my NEW Zuri bangles which I got on SALE for less 60%. They are so elegant and can be paired with any outfit to make it look extra sassy. The perfect arm candy for Summer. :)
 
Let me know what you think of my outfit and latest purchases by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)
Thank you all for reading :)
 I hope that everyone is having a stunning day!
xxx


 
 















































































 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment