Wednesday 19 November 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away...



Hat - Cotton On | Trench Coat - Forever New | T-Shirt, Heels  & Necklace - Mr Price |
Jeans - Guess | Handbag - Colette by Colette Hayman |
Sunglasses - Prada from Sunglass Hut |
Watch - Michael Kors

The weather has been all sorts of crazy lately, from sunny mornings to rainy afternoons or vice versa, and it sometimes leaves one with a thought of "how should I dress for this?". 

I went with the simple "jeans and a t-shirt" combo but spiced it up with a slogan tee! Threw on a trench coat for the rain and a floppy hat for the sun, rolled up my jeans and popped on some heels and I was good to go! 

There was two ways with which I styled this combo, this was the one. I decided to break it up into a two part post.
 
This look is easy and chic for lunch with the girls or for a date with the boyfriend!





 























 
Trying Not To Blow Away


 
Let me know what you think of my outfit by leaving me a comment down below. And don't forget to give a follow and a share :)
Thank you all for reading :)
 I hope that everyone is having a stunning day!
The Looi Look
xxx

1 comment: