Sunday 2 August 2015

Layering Up!


Scarf - Mr Price | Coat - China Town | Faux Leather Pants - Legit |
Boots- Ackermans | Handbag – Forever New


Jo’burg has been experiencing a cold front lately and cold doesn’t even begin to cut it! It truly feels like winter now! In times like these I love bringing out my coats and scarves to really layer up. The thing I love most about coats is that no matter what you wear underneath (and trust me I was wearing about two or three layers underneath, easy! I get so cold really quickly haha), you can always count on it to pull an outfit together to make it look a little more feminine and chic. Adding a scarf adds a little more warmth to it and infinity scarves have been on repeat for me lately! Just wrap it around you twice and head out the door!

Let me know your thoughts by leaving me a comment down below. And please don't forget to give a follow and a share :)
I hope everybody is having an amazing day

Thank you all for reading :)

Muchos Love

The Looi Look.

xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment