Monday 15 September 2014

There's a Spring In My Step!



Top & Clutch - Mr Price | Mint Hi-Low Skirt - Legit Fashion |
 Shoes - Spoilt Girls | Accessories - Zuri | Sunglasses - Prada |
Watch - Michael Kors



I have been craving warmer weather since winter began and now it has finally arrived! Even though I am a winter baby and suffer from the worst hay fever, I absolutely adore Spring and Summer! They happen to be my favourite seasons, not only for the warmer weather but for the beauty it symbolizes.

A time for blossoms to start blooming, and birds to start chirping again. The air smells fresh and everything around you just looks brighter! Spring for me, symbolizes the start of something new, something fresh, a new beginning.

I was lucky enough to reign in the new season and celebrate Spring from the most appropriate location… Sun City! I absolutely love it there! Its so peaceful and tranquil. The perfect place for relaxation and to appreciate the beauty that surrounds you.

My boyfriend took his Phantom Quadcopter with and got some pretty amazing footage and aerial shots of the Palace!
 
 
Taken By Kevin York.

 
Mint Skirt - The Perfect Spring Colour.
This mint coloured hi-low skirt from Legit Fashions stood out as the perfect colour and clothing piece to symbolize Spring! Its so pretty, flowy and so me :)  !
 Its perfect to dress up, for an evening look as well as to dress down for some Summer time “chilling” by the pool. 
 I paired it with a black floral laced-cropped top from Mr Price, my favourite pair of black courts and black studded clutch.
I hope everyone is taking in the beauty around them and enjoying the warmer weather! Until next time :) xxx
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Photos taken by Ivan York.
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment